Are You A Candidate For Ketamine?27th April 2020
Ketamine infusions are an effective alternative therapy used to help those who suffer from Major Depression, Anxiety, OCD, PTSD, CRPS, and many other conditions. Perhaps you are like many people across the United States who have battled Depression or Anxiety or other mental or emotional conditions without finding relief from standard therapies and treatments. Conventional medicines for these conditions are not good, long-term options. As with all medications, traditional meds prescribed for Depression, Anxiety, PTSD, OCD, and CRPS are meant to be used for short periods of time. The longer medication is used, the greater the risk for dependency and for higher doses to continually be given. This creates a dangerous cycle for patients, and it does not offer relief from their conditions.
Ketamine is a dissociative anesthetic that temporarily takes over specific chemical receptors in the brain. This treatment can help people suffering from many different chronic and severe conditions find the help they need. To find out of you are a good candidate, answer these questions:
- Do you suffer from depression?
- Have you been diagnosed with any of the following: Major Depression, PTSD, Bipolar Disorder, Anxiety, OCD?
- Do you have chronic pain?
- Have you been diagnosed with any of the following pain syndromes: Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy (RSD), Chronic Regional Pain Syndrome (CRPS), Neuropathic Pain, Trigeminal Neuralgia, TMJ syndrome, chronic back/musculoskeletal pain?
- Have you been resistant to standard therapies or intolerant to their side effects?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, please contact the Ketamine Healing Clinic of Los Angeles to schedule a no-cost phone consultation with Dr. David Mahjoubi. Due to COVID-19, Dr. Mahjoubi will speak with you to determine if you meet “essential medical needs,” and he will tailor a ketamine treatment specifically for you. Keep safe, and wash your hands!
Posted on behalf of Ketamine Healing Clinic of Los Angeles
Go back to Blog page