Anxiety is the body’s natural response to stress. It’s a feeling of fear or apprehension about what’s to come – and it can be caused by both “good” and “bad” uncertainties. Moving, starting a new job, re-entering the dating scene, or giving a speech are all known for bringing about feelings of anxiety. While it is a normal emotion, for some people, anxiety is an overwhelming emotional turmoil that interferes with life. Anxiety is often a silent killer.
The rise in anxiety has been exacerbated by the events of 2020 and how they have affected millions of Americans. Ordinary anxiety comes and goes, but throughout this year, many people have found it debilitating. Anxiety disorders are the most common form of emotional disorder and can affect anyone at any age. If anxiety begins to govern your life negatively, treatment is necessary. At Ketamine Healing, patients can find relief from anxiety disorders with safe ketamine IV infusion treatments.
The most common types of anxiety disorders include:
- Panic Disorder – experiencing panic attacks at unexpected times.
- Phobia – excessive fear of a situation, activity, or object (e.g., snakes)
- Social Anxiety Disorder – extreme fear of being judged by others in social situations
- Illness Anxiety Disorder – feeling anxious about your health (formerly called hypochondria)
- Obsessive-compulsive Disorder – recurring irrational thoughts that lead you to implement specific, repeated behaviors
- Separation Anxiety Disorder – fear of being away from loved ones or your home
- Post-traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) – anxiety following a traumatic incident
Symptoms of general anxiety include rapid breathing, increased heart rate, restlessness, trouble concentrating, sleeplessness.
Ketamine is a prescription anesthetic that has been safely used for over 50 years in the medical field. In the last few decades, breakthrough therapy using ketamine has changed the lives of thousands of people suffering from anxiety-induced disorders. Ketamine offers almost immediate relief from anxiety through IV infusion treatments. These treatments, along with ongoing therapy to manage anxiety, can mitigate these disorders’ impact for a productive, happy life for our patients.
If you are struggling with anxiety and are looking for an effective and safe treatment, contact the Ketamine Healing Clinic of Los Angeles. Dr. Mahjoubi will meet with you personally to create a successful treatment plan specifically tailored to your needs.
Posted on behalf of Ketamine Healing Clinic of Los Angeles
Go back to Blog page