David Mahjoubi, MD
A Note from Dr. Mahjoubi, MD:
Welcome to Ketamine Healing Clinic of Los Angeles! I am David Mahjoubi, MD, Diplomate, American Board of Anesthesiology. I have almost a dozen years of experience with intravenous Ketamine dating back to my training at the University of Southern California (USC) + Los Angeles County Medical Center.
Following my residency, I joined the Anesthesia Group at Northridge Hospital Medical Center, where I was the most active user of IV Ketamine for both conscious sedation and general anesthesia cases. I went on to work at surgical centers throughout Southern California and noted beneficial mental health effects in many of my patients post-procedurally.
Researching the literature regarding IV Ketamine and its benefits for people with Major Depression & Chronic Pain, I learned of its ability to really help those who have been resistant to other treatments for depression.
Ketamine Healing Clinic of Los Angeles was thus founded, and now we provide a highly effective treatment for patients with treatment-resistant depression and chronic pain. If you are suffering from these conditions I urge you to not put off treatment any longer – contact us today.”
- Doctor of Medicine, The Chicago Medical School
- Bachelor of Science, University of California at Irvine
- Major: Biological Sciences
- Minor: Sociopsychology
- Yashar P, Sepahdari A, Mahjoubi FD. Primary Squamous Cell Carcinoma of the Breast in an Adult Woman. The Breast Journal. 12(6) 571-72, 2006.
- Co-Author, Preoperative Clinic Rotation Manual. University of Southern California Department of Anesthesiology, 2006.
- Residency in Anesthesiology 2006-2009 / University of Southern California + Los Angeles County Medical Center
- Internship in General Surgery 2005-2006 / Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center
- Diplomate of the American Board of Anesthesiology, Expiration 12/31/2020
- Medical Board of California, Expiration 5/31/2018
- Drug Enforcement Agency, Expiration 1/31/2019
- Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support, Expiration 6/19
- Malpractice Insurance: Cooperative of American Physicians/MPT
- Reliability of Transthoracic Echocardiography versus CT Angiography in Cardiac Thrombus with Pulmonary Embolism in the ICU. Western Anesthesia Regional Conference, Virginia Mason Medical Center, Seattle, 2008. Case Report Poster Presentation, Primary Author.
- Postoperative Adrenal Failure Following Retroperitoneal Lymph Node Dissection Surgery. Western Anesthesia Regional Conference, Rancho Mirage, CA, 2009. Case Report Poster Presentation, Second Author.
- The Medical and Fiscal Consequences of the Lack of Motorcycle Helmet Laws in Illinois. Illinois Academy of Family Physicians, Medical Education Community Orientation Program, 2002. Primary Author.
- Northridge Hospital 11/10 – 1/14
- Marina Del Rey Hospital 9/14- Present
- Rodeo Drive Surgery Center
- Bedford Drive Surgery Center
- Beverly Hills Aesthetics
- Sinai Surgery Center
- Specialty Surgery Center
- Mission Community Hospital 7/12 – Present
- Olympia Medical Center 7/09 – 10/10
- Inorganic Chemistry Tutor; University of California at Irvine, 2003
- Physics, Chemistry, and Math Tutor; Cambridge Tutoring Co. of Orange County, CA, 2005
- Biological Science Scholastic Honor Society, University of California at Irvine
- Dean’s Honor List, University of California at Irvine
- Certified Advanced Tutor, College Reading and Learning Association
- Spanish, Persian