Find Out If You are a Candidate for Ketamine Treatment
Some common signs Ketamine treatment is right for you:
- You have little to no interest in activities you once enjoyed.
- You have trouble falling asleep or staying asleep.
- You are feeling depressed, unmotivated, or hopeless.
- You have been through trauma, either in the past or currently, and need to process it.
- You sleep too much, or feel fatigued all the time.
- You use Marijuana or Alcohol to numb your thoughts and feelings.
- You take medication for depression or anxiety that is no longer effective, or has intolerable side effects.
- You have been diagnosed wth Anxiety, Major Depression, PTSD, OCD due to Anxiety, or Bipolar Disorder.
- You have chronic pain.
- You have been diagnosed with any of the following pain conditions: Fibromyalgia, CRPS, RSD, any forms of neuropathic pain, ankylosing spondylitis, or any musculoskeletal pain.
- You want to taper off your psychiatric medication (or benzodiazepine) and are finding it difficult due to the withdrawal symptoms.
- You would like a spiritually guided journey with a former buddist monk to help you heal past or current trauma.