Ketamine Depression Treatment in Los Angeles
Ketamine Healing Clinic of Los Angeles is the only center that offers high dose intravenous Ketamine treatments in a safe and effective manner to patients with Depression and Chronic Pain. This is significant as studies have shown greater benefits in human subjects with higher IV doses. You may read below to learn more about Ketamine as well as the signs and symptoms of Major Depression.
Depression Symptoms and Signs
The symptoms and signs of Depression are often missed or easily dismissed. Individuals suffering from depression often feel that they are alone and not understood, leading to silence rather than reaching out for help. In some cases, individuals turn to alcohol, drugs or other negative distractions to take their mind off the pain.
Depression symptoms and signs are more common than most people realize. The CDC reports, “For youth between the ages of 10 and 24, suicide is the third leading cause of death. It results in approximately 4600 lives lost each year.” The NIMH estimates that in the United States, 16 million adults had at least one major depressive episode in 2012. That’s 6.9 percent of the population. According to the World Health Organization (WHO), 350 million people worldwide suffer from depression causing it to be a leading cause of disability.
Signs and Symptoms of Depression
- Constantly feeling drained and suffering from a lack of energy
- Sleep disturbances, either in the form of insomnia or oversleeping
- Overwhelming feeling of sadness, tearfulness, emptiness or hopelessness
- Sudden unexplained outbursts of anger, irritability and frustration
- Excessive anxiety, agitation, over thinking or restlessness
- Continued loss of interest in activities previously enjoyed such as sex, hobbies, or sports
- Reduced appetite and continued weight loss (some individuals experience the opposite)
- Slowing in thinking process, responses, speaking or body movements
- Feelings of worthlessness or guilt, fixating on past failures or always blaming yourself for anything that goes wrong
- Unexplained physical aches and pain including headaches and other parts of the body
- Refusing to go to work or school
- Poor performance at work or school
- Alcohol and drug use
- Avoiding social interactions
- Frequent or recurrent thoughts of death, suicidal thoughts or suicide attempts
Most individuals do not openly show these symptoms or speak out about how they feel. For this reason, it is important to pay attention to how you or your loved ones are acting or feeling and take action today. If you or anyone you know is experiencing one or more of the above symptoms, a simple call to us can assess ones candidacy for intravenous Ketamine treatments.
Depression Treatment Centers in Los Angeles
We are proud to be regarded by our patients as one of the finest Depression and Chronic Pain treatment centers in the country. At Ketamine Healing Clinic of Los Angeles, Dr. David Mahjoubi specializes in the administration and safe usage of high dose IV Ketamine. Let us help you get your life back today, contact us today to schedule your consultation.
We offer patients in the following cities and surrounding areas the treatment they need and deserve for depression