1. Collection and Use of PHI
We may collect and use your PHI for the purpose of providing healthcare services, payment, and healthcare operations, including but not limited to:
- Treatment: Sharing information with healthcare providers and staff involved in your care.
- Payment: Billing and obtaining payment from health plans, insurance companies, or other responsible parties.
- Healthcare Operations: Conducting quality assessment, improvement activities, and business management.
2. Disclosures of PHI
We may disclose your PHI to third parties under specific circumstances, such as:
- To comply with legal requirements, including reporting abuse, neglect, or domestic violence, responding to law enforcement inquiries, or complying with court orders.
- For public health purposes, including preventing or controlling disease, injury, or disability.
- To protect the health and safety of you, our staff, or the public in emergency situations.
- To coordinate with business associates that provide services on our behalf, such as billing or transcription services, provided they have agreed to safeguard your PHI.
3. Your Rights
As a patient, you have the following rights concerning your PHI:
- Right to Access: You have the right to inspect and obtain a copy of your PHI, with some exceptions.
- Right to Amend: You have the right to request an amendment of your PHI if you believe it is incorrect or incomplete.
- Right to Accounting of Disclosures: You have the right to request a list of disclosures we have made of your PHI, except for disclosures made for treatment, payment, or healthcare operations.
- Right to Request Restrictions: You have the right to request restrictions on our use or disclosure of your PHI, although we are not required to agree to the requested restrictions.
- Right to Request Confidential Communications: You have the right to request that we communicate with you about your health matters in a specific way or at a specific location.
If you believe your privacy rights have been violated, you may file a complaint with us or with the Secretary of the Department of Health and Human Services. We will not retaliate against you for filing a complaint.
To exercise your rights, ask questions about our privacy practices, or file a complaint, please contact:
Last Updated: April 20, 2023
Protecting the rights of our website visitors is important to us. Therefore, we want to disclose any information we collect when you visit our site as well as how we use it. At any time, we have the right to amend or modify this Privacy Statement. Please feel free to check this page periodically for updated privacy policies.
We are committed to using appropriate security measures to protect the personal information of website visitors. However, our security measures are not guaranteed. We do not guarantee the privacy of any information that is communicated or transferred over the Internet. We do exercise strong efforts to validate the material within our website for accuracy, credibility and reliability, but we cannot represent or guarantee the information to be exact or accurate. All medical related information within this website is not intended to be a substitute for professional health care advice, diagnosis or treatment.
We uphold the privacy of users and website visitors and commit to obeying applicable laws involving the release of personal information. There may be instances in which we utilize certain information that you submit through our contact form to provide you with material about products, services and other pertinent data that we believe may interest you. If you prefer not to receive this information, we will respect your wishes and remove your information from our lists or modify your existing information as you desire. You can trust that the data you send to us will be held in strict confidence and only used for business purposes. Personal data is never shared without permission or required by law.
We use standard analytics to monitor our website traffic. Our analytics system is designed to collect information about the origin and site navigation of website visitors on a regularly scheduled basis. Information collected may include but is not limited to IP address, pages visited or browser history, as well as data regarding your browser type and operating system. This information is not utilized for personal identification, rather it is a way to help us stay up-to-date on user patterns and improve the site. We refrain from collecting personal or identifying information, including your name, email or address unless you submit your personal information via our website contact form based on a specific request you have for service or information. Other than our digital marketing company who help us interpret our analytics data, we do not give, share, or sell any personal information to a third party unless required by law.
Some pages within this website are linked to third-party websites. We do not control and are not responsible for the content of these linked sites, nor have we necessarily reviewed them for accuracy. Third-party links do not denote endorsement or reliability of any service, information or products offered on our site.
Pharmacy Used to Dispense Ketamine
Pursuant to Assembly Bill (AB) 1278, physicians are required to provide a notice to their patients regarding the Open Payments database (Database), which is managed by the U.S. Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, or CMS. The Open Payments database is a federal tool used to search payments made by drug and device companies to physicians and teaching hospitals. It can be found at https://openpaymentsdata.cms.gov. For informational purposes only, a link to the federal Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) Open Payments web page is provided here. The federal Physician Payments Sunshine Act requires that detailed information about payment and other payments of value worth over ten dollars ($10) from manufacturers of drugs, medical devices, and biologics to physicians and teaching hospitals be made available to the public.
Enovex: Total Wellness Compounding Pharmacy
1111 N Brand Blvd unit m, Glendale, CA 91202
Phone: (818) 696-2501